miércoles, 14 de diciembre de 2011

[AUDIO] 111211 - Rap inédito de CL 'GO AWAY' para NOLZA Japón


You texting me, you testin’ me
All in my face, a pest to me
You show me love, you promise me
I held you up, you less than me
I waited for the love that had to come but never came my way
As well, I had to deal with all your fake shit (never change)
Ain’t needin’ any love
Boy, you never earned my trust
All you do is act a fool
You ain’t shit without your crew
It’s play boy, you gotta go
Pack your shit, it’s adios
I never wanna see your busted ass around here (no more)

La versión original japonesa GO AWAY no tiene este rap en ingles pero en el concierto NOLZA EN JAPÓN CL dio el RAP en inglés. =D

FUENTE / CRÉDITOS: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vDtUQzKLnI / Caz@CLtheBaddestFemale

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

No realizar comentarios ofensivos, discriminativos hacia dichas publicaciones y/ó usuarios.